Employee and Customer
Health and Safety Measures
Guidelines for responsible restaurant reopening, subject to modification and local regulation.
Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews has implemented guest and employee health safety measures in order to reopen dine-in service in a responsible manner. We promise guests and employees that we shall meet or exceed local health regulations to provide a safe restaurant environment for all.
- Restaurants will have 50% of standard occupancy.
- All parties shall be seated with minimum 6-foot separation.
- Guests must maintain social distancing in waiting areas. You may be asked to utilize our digital waitlist service, and wait in your car until receiving a text that your table is ready.
- Parties are limited to 6 people. If parties arrive larger than 6, they will be split into two tables.
- Bar seating is not permitted.
- In some locations, guests may purchase alcohol only with food.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all guests and employees.
- Disinfectant wipes are available to guests upon request.
- Paper menus will be discarded after use.
- Menu choices and regular specials are limited.
- Condiments are available upon request, in portioned servings.
- Servers shall wear masks.
- Staff will employ diligent and effective sanitation practices throughout the restaurant.
These measures may be modified, updated, or repealed without notice, are subject to local regulation, and are not professional medical advice.